Clean-X invisible shield starter package
Clean X invisible shield starter pack(More information)
- Buy 6 for €38.48 per set each and save 10%
- Free shipment from € 500,- (incl. VAT)
- Pick-up in NL or delivery in NL and Flanders (exception of the Wadden Islands)
- Relatively short delivery times
- Pay with i.e. iDeal, Riverty, Billink, Bancontact, PayPal en Creditcard
With this Clean-X starter package invisible shield, you have the cleaning supplies in-house to clean weathered or affected glass without damaging the surface and protecting it with a Nano coating.
The cleaning paste can be used for cleaning glass, porcelain, ceramic and other hard surfaces. Rub the paste with a damp or sponge with a powerful, overlapping motion until the dirt softens. Then rinse with water and dry. If necessary, repeat until the surface is shiny clean.
The Invisible Shield need to be brushed with a microfibre cloth. Apply the Invisible Shield to the cloth and work it on the surface with a rotating motion. As soon as a white veil is created you can brush it away with a clean dry cloth. After that, the invisible shield is well applied.
With the 950 ml glass cleaner, you can clean glass excellently. Water, dirt or fingerprints are no problem for this glass cleaner. Ideal for stripeless cleaning of glass and other surfaces.
Features Clean-X starter package invisible shield:
- Total package for cleaning, protecting and maintaining your glass and mirrors
- Cleaning paste: Cleans glass, porcelain, ceramic and other hard surfaces, for cleaning cement veil, lime scale, pollution by industry, splashing water, etc.
- Invisible Shield: Surface protector on nanotechnology that ensures a very thin polymer coating, for a long-lasting protection of glass, mirrors, etc, against dirt, water and lime scale
- Repel glass cleaner: 950ml spray bottle, provides cleaning and glossy effect without leaving streaks or smudges
Clean-X starter package invisible shield comes with:
- One bottle of REPEL glass cleaner 950 ml
- One bottle of Glass scrub (cleaning paste) of 300 ml
- One bottle of Invisible Shield anti-lime coating of 300 ml
- Instructions for use on the back of the bottles
Points of attention:
- Pollution on glass is often persistent. You will need to rub the cleaning paste properly and possibly repeat the process a number of times to get all the dirt off
- To apply the Invisible Shield coating, clean the glass properly so that the coating is applied to a clean surface
- When applying the coating, ventilate the room as best as possible
- When applying, make sure that you do not spill it on, for example, a shower tray or other material
- Do not clean the treated door with cleaning products, you run the chance to quickly brush off the coating so that lime can re-attach to the glass. Preferably use a tractor to dry the door and/or wall if necessary. Or a soft cloth
- The coating is very thin and volatile. It may be then the bottle feels light when you receive it but the contents are actually correct (300 ml). The liquid weighs less than water which makes you think the bottle is half full
|Expected delivery time||1-3 working days|
|Scope of supply||2x 300 ml + 1x 950 ml|
|Unit of measurement||per set|
|Packed in a||box|
|Shipping price Netherlands||9,25|
|Shipping price Belgium||12,75|
|Shipping price rest of Europe||See the check-out page for actual pricing|
|Pick-up possible?||Yes, Pick-up is possible in:, 's-Hertogenbosch, (These locations are only collection points, no production takes place here! Always place orders on the website)|
Can my order of standard product(s) be delivered?
Yes, of course! We deliver standard products throughout the European Union (with the exception of products longer than 150 cm). In the Netherlands (with the exception of the Waddeneilanden) and the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium we can deliver length products up to a length of 6 meters. You should think of sealing profiles, U-profiles and mirror profiles. We have a limited stock ourselves, but we can still deliver many products relatively quickly because our reliable suppliers do have an extensive range in stock. In most cases they can ship this directly to your address.
If products are shipped from our own stock, we use Post NL. If Post NL does their job well, you should receive the package within 2 to 3 working days. We have no control over this ourselves and are really dependent on the performance of Post NL's employees. We can only ensure that the products are collected and brought to Post NL as soon as possible. We always send our packages with a track-and-trace option and share this track-and-trace code with our customer. This will keep you informed by post.nl about the progress of your package. We never send anything by postage stamp. Although this is a lot cheaper, you never know where your package is. We have had bad experiences in the past with postage stamps where envelopes were regularly not delivered. We therefore do not use this method of shipping.
If products are shipped directly from a supplier, they will ship it to you via another shipping company. Most companies will also share a track and trace with you from their carrier. When products are not in stock with us and/or our suppliers, they are ordered from the factory. It will be sent to you as soon as they are available. This results in a slightly longer delivery time. We try to state the current delivery time in the products as accurately as possible.
Where can the order for my standard product(s) be delivered?
We can have most standard products delivered throughout the European Union by Post NL. They work abroad with reliable carriers, so we can also send packages to in example Germany, France and Austria. However, we are limited in shipping products longer than 150 cm. As a result, we cannot send stabilizing bars, sealing profiles, U-profiles and mirror profiles abroad from our stock that are longer than 150 cm. With the exception of the whole of the Netherlands and the northern part of Belgium; here we can supply lengths up to 6 meters long.
Products that are sent directly from Bohle can be delivered in the Benelux, even if this concerns profiles that are longer than 150 cm. The rates of length transport from Bohle are quite expensive. The delivery costs that we pass on are the actual costs that Bohle also charges us.
In the products you can find under the tab "more information", where the product can be delivered and what the costs are.
Can I also pick up the order for standard product(s)?
That too is possible! On the payment page, choose the option that you would like to pick up the order. There are two pick-up options: The pick-up center in Oosterhout (near Breda) or at GlasBoertje.nl in 's-Hertogenbosch. These options are also stated on the payment page. As soon as we have an idea of the date that your order is ready for collection, we will inform you about this. We will also send you the address, opening times and additional information by e-mail.
Can I pick up all products at the collection locations?
Unfortunately, that doesn't always work. Some products are not in stock at all pick-up locations and must be special ordered or delivered to the location. It may then take a little longer before your order is ready.
There are also products that cannot be picked up in Oosterhout. These are products that are not in the range of the company in Oosterhout. In that case, one or more pick-up locations on the payment page may not be available, so that you can only choose to deliver the goods or to collect them in 's-Hertogenbosch.
It is possible that you want to pick up several products at a location, of which one of the products may not be in stock at that location. In that case you can still choose that location, but we will have to order the item that is not available there and have it delivered there. In that case, we must pass on the shipping costs that our supplier has also charged us. Costs can then be charged on the payment page when you pick up an order. These costs are then mentioned at the pick-up locations.
Be aware! The pick-up locations are somewhat limited in opening hours. These are business locations that have normal office hours and some locations are closed on Friday afternoons at 4:00 PM. Keep this in mind if you choose to pick up. Picking up at GlasBoertje is of course also possible, then we are more flexible regarding times. The opening times may differ around and during the holidays! The opening times are stated on the payment page, under the pick-up options.
When you choose the pick-up option, it goes without saying that the risk of breakage and/or damage is also transferred upon collection. When picking up your order, check carefully whether it is complete and undamaged before you take it with you.