Pilkington MirroView™ 6 mm (smart mirror glass)
See through mirror, thickness 6 mm, clear mirror color, intended for making Smart Mirrors(More information)
- Free shipment from € 500,- (incl. VAT)
- Pick-up in NL or delivery in NL and Flanders (exception of the Wadden Islands)
- Relatively short delivery times
- Pay with i.e. iDeal, Riverty, Billink, Bancontact, PayPal en Creditcard
Pilkington MirroView has been specially developed to be used for making a Smart Mirror. A Smart mirror is a clear see-through mirror with a display that is placed behind it, that shows various things such as the current weather forecast, news items, time clock, date, etc. Such a mirror is ideal if you are brushing your teeth in the morning and you want to immediately get the highlights of the news or see how long you have left before you have to leave for work.
The Pilkington Mirroview is available in the Netherlands and Belgium in 6 mm thickness and can optionally be tempered.
Features Pilkington MirroView 6 mm:
- Clear glass, with a thin reflective metal layer on the front
- Suitable for indoor use
- Standard unfinished/sharp edges, polished edge finishing optional
- This glass weighs 15 kg per m²
- Light transmission 25%, Light reflection coated side 65%, Light reflection glass side 59% *
(* these technical and theoretical values come from our manufacturer. In practice, these may differ from the theoretical values)
- The mentioned price is a m² price
- Can be customized in the glass configurator
Pilkington MirroView 6 mm is provided by us:
- Custom made
- Delivered according to specified specification (note! For glass production tolerances apply!)
- Delivered at delivery address. Pick-up is also possible, the options are mentioned on the payment page
Points of attention Pilkington MirroView 6 mm:
- For the production of custom glass, tolerances have been determined within the glass industry in terms of dimensions, quality and finish. These are industry-wide and are used by all glass companies. Please note that it is possible that glass may have a small size deviation (approx. 1 - 2 mm), and certain miniscule damages cannot always be claimed
- Think carefully about the right glass size. Size changes are no longer possible once your order has gone into production
- Within the glass industry it is customary to calculate a minimum area per piece. This is necessary because the handling of an order is always necessary and this prevents a glass plate from costing € 1.50, for example, while the actual production costs are much higher. The minimum area to be calculated differs per product and is stated under the tab "More information" on the product page
|Glass thickness in mm
|Minimum glass size
|90 x 90 mm
|Maximum glass size
|1500 x 3000 mm
|Expected delivery time
|2-3 working weeks
|Scope of supply
|Unit of measurement
|Shipping price Netherlands
|Shipping price Belgium
|Shipping price rest of Europe
|This product can only be sent to NL and BE
|Yes, Pick-up is possible in:, Oosterhout (Noord-Brabant), 's-Hertogenbosch, (These locations are only collection points, no production takes place here! Always place orders on the website)
|Minimum m² (per piece)
Can my order be delivered?
Sure! We deliver throughout the Netherlands and the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium. Glass comes with special glass transport; a van or truck where glass can be placed in the inside and outside. This way you are assured of optimal transport and that your order is delivered properly. The risk of breakage and / or transport damage is entirely at our risk (including delivery to your home). Another guarantee that you will receive your order neatly and undamaged. We always deliver on the ground floor and up to the front door. We don't deliver in apartment floors, even if there is an elevator available.
You can specify two addresses in your order, your billing address and delivery address. This makes it easy to have your glassware delivered where you need it. And when you are logged in, you can enter multiple delivery addresses, which is useful if you are an entrepreneur and need glass at changing locations.
When do we deliver?
To ensure efficient glass transport, we deliver according to fixed routes. The card contains numbers, these are the first two numbers of your zip code. The color on the map represents a route day. In the legend you can see which color belongs to which delivery day. If the delivery concerns separate parts (and therefore no glass products), we will engage the parcel service for this. These often deliver your package within 1-3 working days. If there is a track-and-trace code, we will send it to you so that you can track your package. Check the product pages for an indication of production / delivery time.
The delivery of glass items can be compared to the delivery of a washing machine or a sofa. It is a durable and delicate product that you don't just have delivered with the parcel service. It is neatly delivered and it is desirable that someone is present at the time of delivery. You will receive the delivery date by email immediately after we have received confirmation of delivery. 1-2 working days before delivery, we will send you another update with a time indication of the delivery.
If you cannot be at home, there are plenty of other possibilities to think of; we can deliver the order to the neighbors, put it in the back of the garden, under a carport, in the shed or any other place that you consider safe, postpone the delivery for a week, etc. etc. But please report this to us in time so that we can give the driver clear instructions in advance. This prevents last-minute research when the driver is at your door and no one is found. If the driver does not meet anyone at the delivery and does not know what to do with the order, he will take the stuff back and the delivery will be postponed for a week. Unfortunately, we are then forced to pass on the transport costs for this extra delivery.
Can I also collect my order?
That is also possible! Please indicate when you complete your order that you would like to collect the order. The collection locations are listed on the payment page. As soon as your order is ready, we will inform you about the collection options, times etc. etc. There are a number of collection locations that charge costs for receiving your order and the handling for collecting your order. The loose products (non-glass products) are not in stock at all pick-up locations and we have to send them to you. We unfortunately have to pass these shipping costs to you. These are also stated on the payment page, as a total under the cancellation costs of the collection locations.
A number of pick-up locations are limited in opening hours. These are business locations that have normal office hours and some locations are closed on Friday afternoon at 3:00 PM. Keep this in mind if you choose to pick up location. Pick up at GlasBoertje is of course also possible, we are more flexible in terms of times.
If you choose the collection option, it is obvious that the risk of breakage and / or damage during collection is also transferred. So check your order carefully before you take it with you.