Flamea+ shower glass clamp 180º, glass-glass, matt chrome (8191)
Glass-wall connection, suitable for 6/8/10 mm glass thickness, material: Zamac, matt chrome(More information)
- Free shipment from € 500,- (incl. VAT)
- Pick-up in NL or delivery in NL and Flanders (exception of the Wadden Islands)
- Relatively short delivery times
- Pay with i.e. iDeal, Riverty, Billink, Bancontact, PayPal en Creditcard
Features Pauli+Sohn Flamea+ shower glass clamp 180º, glass-glass, matt chrome (8191ZN1):
- Shower glass clamp for mounting a glass shower enclosure on a glass wall, mounting at 180 degrees
- Suitable for glass thickness: 6, 8 and 10 mm (we advise to always use a minimum glass thickness of 8 mm for a shower enclosure)
- Material Zamak, matt chrome finish
- This shower glass clamp requires a hole or recess in each piece of the glass. See the technical image for specifications
- For shower walls / enclosures that are mounted with a glass clamp, use installation glass (that is tempered glass with holes / recesses to be able to mount the clamp on to the glass)
- This product can be ordered by 1 piece, the mentioned price is the price per piece!
Pauli+Sohn Flamea+ shower glass clamp 180º, glass-glass, matt chrome (8191ZN1) comes with:
- One shower glass clamp
- Two socket flat head screws for mounting the glass clamp on to the glass
- One cover cap to place over the socket flat head screws
- Silicone stickers to secure the cover
- Mounting gaskets that belongs to the glass thickness you specified
- Installation guide
Points of attention:
- Read the installation guide in advance! It contains useful tips
- This clamp requires specific holes or recesses in the glass. Without these holes or recesses you cannot use this clamp
- Take your time, work with discretion and use the correct tools
- Preferably use a long water level or a laser water level to properly position the glass panel
- We advise you to keep a clearance of 3 mm between the glass and the wall and between the glass and the floor. This way you can seal it neatly waterproof with silicone sealant. Please remember that you order the glass wall 3 mm narrower and/or less high
- Make sure the floor and wall are level. If these are not level, this can result in a crooked gap between the glass and the wall/floor. You than may have to order the glass in a different shape to fit correctly
- NEVER let the wall rest on the floor, always place something in between such as a wooden slat, blanket, rug, etc. If glass is placed on a hard surface, the risk of damage is very high. This also applies to contact with the wall and other hard surfaces. Protect the glass at all times, it is and remains a vulnerable product
- ALWAYS use the correct Personal Protection Equipment when you move and/or install the glass
|Brand||Pauli + Sohn|
|Mounting of ... to ....||Glass wall to glass wall|
|Suitable types of glass||installation glass (tempered glass incl. 5 holes and edge finishing)|
|Glass thickness in mm||6, 8, 10|
|Expected delivery time||2-3 working weeks|
|Scope of supply||per 1 piece|
|Unit of measurement||per piece|
|Packed in a||box|
|Shipping price Netherlands||11,50|
|Shipping price Belgium||14,00|
|Shipping price rest of Europe||See the check-out page for actual pricing|
|Pick-up possible?||Yes, Pick-up is possible in:, Oosterhout (Noord-Brabant), 's-Hertogenbosch|
Can my order of standard product(s) be delivered?
Yes, of course! We deliver standard products throughout the European Union (with the exception of products longer than 150 cm). In the Netherlands (with the exception of the Waddeneilanden) and the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium we can deliver length products up to a length of 6 meters. You should think of sealing profiles, U-profiles and mirror profiles. We have a limited stock ourselves, but we can still deliver many products relatively quickly because our reliable suppliers do have an extensive range in stock. In most cases they can ship this directly to your address.
If products are shipped from our own stock, we use Post NL. If Post NL does their job well, you should receive the package within 2 to 3 working days. We have no control over this ourselves and are really dependent on the performance of Post NL's employees. We can only ensure that the products are collected and brought to Post NL as soon as possible. We always send our packages with a track-and-trace option and share this track-and-trace code with our customer. This will keep you informed by post.nl about the progress of your package. We never send anything by postage stamp. Although this is a lot cheaper, you never know where your package is. We have had bad experiences in the past with postage stamps where envelopes were regularly not delivered. We therefore do not use this method of shipping.
If products are shipped directly from a supplier, they will ship it to you via another shipping company. Most companies will also share a track and trace with you from their carrier. When products are not in stock with us and/or our suppliers, they are ordered from the factory. It will be sent to you as soon as they are available. This results in a slightly longer delivery time. We try to state the current delivery time in the products as accurately as possible.
Where can the order for my standard product(s) be delivered?
We can have most standard products delivered throughout the European Union by Post NL. They work abroad with reliable carriers, so we can also send packages to in example Germany, France and Austria. However, we are limited in shipping products longer than 150 cm. As a result, we cannot send stabilizing bars, sealing profiles, U-profiles and mirror profiles abroad from our stock that are longer than 150 cm. With the exception of the whole of the Netherlands and the northern part of Belgium; here we can supply lengths up to 6 meters long.
Products that are sent directly from Bohle can be delivered in the Benelux, even if this concerns profiles that are longer than 150 cm. The rates of length transport from Bohle are quite expensive. The delivery costs that we pass on are the actual costs that Bohle also charges us.
In the products you can find under the tab "more information", where the product can be delivered and what the costs are.
Can I also pick up the order for standard product(s)?
That too is possible! On the payment page, choose the option that you would like to pick up the order. There are two pick-up options: The pick-up center in Oosterhout (near Breda) or at GlasBoertje.nl in 's-Hertogenbosch. These options are also stated on the payment page. As soon as we have an idea of the date that your order is ready for collection, we will inform you about this. We will also send you the address, opening times and additional information by e-mail.
Can I pick up all products at the collection locations?
Unfortunately, that doesn't always work. Some products are not in stock at all pick-up locations and must be special ordered or delivered to the location. It may then take a little longer before your order is ready.
There are also products that cannot be picked up in Oosterhout. These are products that are not in the range of the company in Oosterhout. In that case, one or more pick-up locations on the payment page may not be available, so that you can only choose to deliver the goods or to collect them in 's-Hertogenbosch.
It is possible that you want to pick up several products at a location, of which one of the products may not be in stock at that location. In that case you can still choose that location, but we will have to order the item that is not available there and have it delivered there. In that case, we must pass on the shipping costs that our supplier has also charged us. Costs can then be charged on the payment page when you pick up an order. These costs are then mentioned at the pick-up locations.
Be aware! The pick-up locations are somewhat limited in opening hours. These are business locations that have normal office hours and some locations are closed on Friday afternoons at 4:00 PM. Keep this in mind if you choose to pick up. Picking up at GlasBoertje is of course also possible, then we are more flexible regarding times. The opening times may differ around and during the holidays! The opening times are stated on the payment page, under the pick-up options.
When you choose the pick-up option, it goes without saying that the risk of breakage and/or damage is also transferred upon collection. When picking up your order, check carefully whether it is complete and undamaged before you take it with you.