Glass support Ø 25 x 26 mm, matt black
Brand Estlesgno, for glass thickness 6-8 mm(More information)
- Buy 20 for €7.47 per piece each and save 10%
- Buy 40 for €7.06 per piece each and save 15%
- Free shipment from € 500,- (incl. VAT)
- Pick-up in NL or delivery in NL and Flanders (exception of the Wadden Islands)
- Relatively short delivery times
- Pay with i.e. iDeal, Riverty, Billink, Bancontact, PayPal en Creditcard
Features glass support Ø 25 x 26 mm matt black:
- Placement on the back of the glass or placement on both sides
- Dimensions of glass support: Ø 25 x 26 mm
- Glass deduction because of material thickness support: - 4 mm per side where the support is mounted
- Suitable for glass thickness: 6 and 8 mm
- Hole for mounting screw on wall: 1 pc. Ø 5 mm
- Use preferably in combination with tempered glass
- Finish: matt black
- Can be ordered per piece, the mentioned price is a piece price!
Glass support Ø 25 x 26 mm matt black comes:
- In a box
- Including glass clamp screw with plastic cap
- With silicone gasket
- With wall mounting materials (1 screw and 1 plug)
Points of attention:
- Ensure that the glass support is mounted with the correct mounting materials
- Place the supports on a solid surface / wall
- When ordering your glass panel, pay attention to the thickness of the material of the clamp. You will have to deduct this 4 mm material thickness from the size of your glass plate
- Properly distribute the position of the glass plate supports for optimum load capacity. Mount the two glass plate supports at a quarter of the way. Example: glass plate = 28 cm wide, then you mount the carriers at 28: 4 = 7 cm from the side, both from the left and from the right
- The mentioned maximum dimensions and carrying weight are based on tempered glass 6 mm
- For larger glass plates or a higher carrying weight, choose the clamps that have an extra support at the bottom or also place clamps on the side (and not just the back) of the glass plate
|Glass thickness in mm||6, 7, 8, 10, 12|
|Suitable types of glass||tempered glass|
|Expected delivery time||1-3 working days|
|Scope of supply||per 1 piece|
|Unit of measurement||per piece|
|Packed in a||box|
|Shipping price Netherlands||9,25|
|Shipping price Belgium||12,75|
|Shipping price rest of Europe||See the check-out page for actual pricing|
|Pick-up possible?||Yes, Pick-up is possible in:, Oosterhout (Noord-Brabant), 's-Hertogenbosch, (These locations are only collection points, no production takes place here! Always place orders on the website)|
Can my order of standard product(s) be delivered?
Yes, of course! We deliver standard products throughout the European Union (with the exception of products longer than 150 cm). In the Netherlands (with the exception of the Waddeneilanden) and the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium we can deliver length products up to a length of 6 meters. You should think of sealing profiles, U-profiles and mirror profiles. We have a limited stock ourselves, but we can still deliver many products relatively quickly because our reliable suppliers do have an extensive range in stock. In most cases they can ship this directly to your address.
If products are shipped from our own stock, we use Post NL. If Post NL does their job well, you should receive the package within 2 to 3 working days. We have no control over this ourselves and are really dependent on the performance of Post NL's employees. We can only ensure that the products are collected and brought to Post NL as soon as possible. We always send our packages with a track-and-trace option and share this track-and-trace code with our customer. This will keep you informed by post.nl about the progress of your package. We never send anything by postage stamp. Although this is a lot cheaper, you never know where your package is. We have had bad experiences in the past with postage stamps where envelopes were regularly not delivered. We therefore do not use this method of shipping.
If products are shipped directly from a supplier, they will ship it to you via another shipping company. Most companies will also share a track and trace with you from their carrier. When products are not in stock with us and/or our suppliers, they are ordered from the factory. It will be sent to you as soon as they are available. This results in a slightly longer delivery time. We try to state the current delivery time in the products as accurately as possible.
Where can the order for my standard product(s) be delivered?
We can have most standard products delivered throughout the European Union by Post NL. They work abroad with reliable carriers, so we can also send packages to in example Germany, France and Austria. However, we are limited in shipping products longer than 150 cm. As a result, we cannot send stabilizing bars, sealing profiles, U-profiles and mirror profiles abroad from our stock that are longer than 150 cm. With the exception of the whole of the Netherlands and the northern part of Belgium; here we can supply lengths up to 6 meters long.
Products that are sent directly from Bohle can be delivered in the Benelux, even if this concerns profiles that are longer than 150 cm. The rates of length transport from Bohle are quite expensive. The delivery costs that we pass on are the actual costs that Bohle also charges us.
In the products you can find under the tab "more information", where the product can be delivered and what the costs are.
Can I also pick up the order for standard product(s)?
That too is possible! On the payment page, choose the option that you would like to pick up the order. There are two pick-up options: The pick-up center in Oosterhout (near Breda) or at GlasBoertje.nl in 's-Hertogenbosch. These options are also stated on the payment page. As soon as we have an idea of the date that your order is ready for collection, we will inform you about this. We will also send you the address, opening times and additional information by e-mail.
Can I pick up all products at the collection locations?
Unfortunately, that doesn't always work. Some products are not in stock at all pick-up locations and must be special ordered or delivered to the location. It may then take a little longer before your order is ready.
There are also products that cannot be picked up in Oosterhout. These are products that are not in the range of the company in Oosterhout. In that case, one or more pick-up locations on the payment page may not be available, so that you can only choose to deliver the goods or to collect them in 's-Hertogenbosch.
It is possible that you want to pick up several products at a location, of which one of the products may not be in stock at that location. In that case you can still choose that location, but we will have to order the item that is not available there and have it delivered there. In that case, we must pass on the shipping costs that our supplier has also charged us. Costs can then be charged on the payment page when you pick up an order. These costs are then mentioned at the pick-up locations.
Be aware! The pick-up locations are somewhat limited in opening hours. These are business locations that have normal office hours and some locations are closed on Friday afternoons at 4:00 PM. Keep this in mind if you choose to pick up. Picking up at GlasBoertje is of course also possible, then we are more flexible regarding times. The opening times may differ around and during the holidays! The opening times are stated on the payment page, under the pick-up options.
When you choose the pick-up option, it goes without saying that the risk of breakage and/or damage is also transferred upon collection. When picking up your order, check carefully whether it is complete and undamaged before you take it with you.