Bohle Granada showerdoor hinge (wall-glass), chrome
Suitable for 8 and 10 mm glass thickness, Brass, polished chrome, capacity 2 hinges: max. 35 kg(More information)
- Free shipment from € 500,- (incl. VAT)
- Pick-up in NL or delivery in NL and Flanders (exception of the Wadden Islands)
- Relatively short delivery times
- Pay with i.e. iDeal, Riverty, Billink, Bancontact, PayPal en Creditcard
This shower hinge from Bohle is called "Granada" and is very similar to the showerdoorhinge "Assa Abloy Marine 3261" but this is certainly not exactly the same hinge. The position of the mounting holes of the wall mounting plate are slightly different and the loadable weight also differs. This model hinge is a widely used hinge and has been around for decades. So pay close attention if you plan to replace your current hinge with a new hinge, and check if you have a Bohle hinge or if the hinge is Assa Abloy / Stremler Marine. You cannot replace an Assa Abloy Stremler Marine hinge with a Bohle Granada hinge. Not the other way around either!
This hinge is sold per piece and the mentioned price is one piece price. However, the specifications listed are based on the use of two hinges. Also logical because a door with 1 hinge would not work.
Main features Bohle Granada BO5214050 showerdoor hinge wall-glass (chrome):
- Showerdoor hinge for mounting a glass shower door on a fixed wall, mounting at 90 degrees
- Double acting; Rotates 90 degrees inward and 90 degrees outward (total 180 degrees)
- Adjustable zero position; self-closing in the last centimeters towards the zero position
- Double-sided mounting plate equipped with three mounting holes
- Brass material, chrome finish
- Suitable for glass thickness: 8 / 10 mm (we recommend using 8 mm for a shower door)
- Maximum door weight: 35 kg (with two hinges)
- Max. size showerdoor with 8 mm glass: 900 x 2000 mm
- Max. size showerdoor with 10 mm glass: 700 x 2000 mm
- Pay attention! The cut-out as seen in the image is based on 8 mm glass thickness
- To be bought per piece, the mentioned price is the price for 1 piece! And not for the pair!
Bohle Granada BO5214050 showerdoor hinge wall-glass (chrome) comes with:
- One showerdoor hinge, finishing chrome
- Two socket head screws for clamping the glass door to the hinge
- Mounting gaskets for use with both 8 and 10 mm thick glass
- Mounting instructions
Points of attention:
- Make sure you use the correct glass deduction when ordering the glass door. For example, if you install a sealing profile, you need a different glass deduction than if you are going to install a door without a seal. If you cannot find a solution, ask us for advice
- Read the mounting manual in advance. It contains useful tips
- No cover caps are supplied with this hinge, so you can see the clamping screws on the glass and the mounting screws on the wall
- Two hinges are always used for a showerdoor up to a height of 2000 mm (200 cm). If the door is higher then 2000 mm, three hinges are required. You then get a better load-bearing capacity and the pressure when opening / closing the door is better
- Distributed over three hinges
- Use the correct wall mounting screws and plugs for your situation. Because of various situations the screws do NOT come with the hinge by default. Choose the correct mounting materials for your situation!
- Wall mounting screws that are too small can break the hinge. Pay attention to this!!
- Mount the hinge on the glass door, position the glass door in the correct position and draw the drill holes on the wall. Now remove the glass door, drill the holes and place the correct plugs.
- Put the glass door back in the correct position again and screw the wall mounting screws on the wall, position the door (read manual!) and then tighten the wall mounting screws
- Set the zero position correctly (see also manual)
- Work with precision, take your time, use the right tools and ask someone to help you when you need to move and mount the glass door
- Preferably use a long water level or a laser water level to properly position the glass panel
- NEVER let the glass door rest on the floor, always place something in between it such as a wooden slat, blanket etc. If glass is put on a hard surface, the risk of damage is very high. This also applies to any contact with the wall and other hard surfaces. Protect the glass at all times, it's a vulnerable material !
|Mounting of ... to ....||Glass door to normal wall (non-glas wall)|
|Suitable types of glass||installation glass (tempered glass incl. 5 holes and edge finishing)|
|Glass thickness in mm||8, 10|
|Adjustable zero position||Yes|
|Capacity of 2 pieces (KG)||35|
|Max. size showerdoor with 8 mm glass||900 x 2000 mm (w x h)|
|Max. size showerdoor with 10 mm glass||700 x 2000 mm (w x h)|
|Expected delivery time||1-3 working days|
|Scope of supply||per 1 piece|
|Unit of measurement||per piece|
|Packed in a||box|
|Shipping price Netherlands||12,00|
|Shipping price Belgium||12,00|
|Shipping price rest of Europe||See the check-out page for actual pricing|
|Pick-up possible?||No sorry, we can only ship this product to you|
Can my order of standard product(s) be delivered?
Yes, of course! We deliver standard products throughout the European Union (with the exception of products longer than 150 cm). In the Netherlands (with the exception of the Waddeneilanden) and the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium we can deliver length products up to a length of 6 meters. You should think of sealing profiles, U-profiles and mirror profiles. We have a limited stock ourselves, but we can still deliver many products relatively quickly because our reliable suppliers do have an extensive range in stock. In most cases they can ship this directly to your address.
If products are shipped from our own stock, we use Post NL. If Post NL does their job well, you should receive the package within 2 to 3 working days. We have no control over this ourselves and are really dependent on the performance of Post NL's employees. We can only ensure that the products are collected and brought to Post NL as soon as possible. We always send our packages with a track-and-trace option and share this track-and-trace code with our customer. This will keep you informed by post.nl about the progress of your package. We never send anything by postage stamp. Although this is a lot cheaper, you never know where your package is. We have had bad experiences in the past with postage stamps where envelopes were regularly not delivered. We therefore do not use this method of shipping.
If products are shipped directly from a supplier, they will ship it to you via another shipping company. Most companies will also share a track and trace with you from their carrier. When products are not in stock with us and/or our suppliers, they are ordered from the factory. It will be sent to you as soon as they are available. This results in a slightly longer delivery time. We try to state the current delivery time in the products as accurately as possible.
Where can the order for my standard product(s) be delivered?
We can have most standard products delivered throughout the European Union by Post NL. They work abroad with reliable carriers, so we can also send packages to in example Germany, France and Austria. However, we are limited in shipping products longer than 150 cm. As a result, we cannot send stabilizing bars, sealing profiles, U-profiles and mirror profiles abroad from our stock that are longer than 150 cm. With the exception of the whole of the Netherlands and the northern part of Belgium; here we can supply lengths up to 6 meters long.
Products that are sent directly from Bohle can be delivered in the Benelux, even if this concerns profiles that are longer than 150 cm. The rates of length transport from Bohle are quite expensive. The delivery costs that we pass on are the actual costs that Bohle also charges us.
In the products you can find under the tab "more information", where the product can be delivered and what the costs are.
Can I also pick up the order for standard product(s)?
That too is possible! On the payment page, choose the option that you would like to pick up the order. There are two pick-up options: The pick-up center in Oosterhout (near Breda) or at GlasBoertje.nl in 's-Hertogenbosch. These options are also stated on the payment page. As soon as we have an idea of the date that your order is ready for collection, we will inform you about this. We will also send you the address, opening times and additional information by e-mail.
Can I pick up all products at the collection locations?
Unfortunately, that doesn't always work. Some products are not in stock at all pick-up locations and must be special ordered or delivered to the location. It may then take a little longer before your order is ready.
There are also products that cannot be picked up in Oosterhout. These are products that are not in the range of the company in Oosterhout. In that case, one or more pick-up locations on the payment page may not be available, so that you can only choose to deliver the goods or to collect them in 's-Hertogenbosch.
It is possible that you want to pick up several products at a location, of which one of the products may not be in stock at that location. In that case you can still choose that location, but we will have to order the item that is not available there and have it delivered there. In that case, we must pass on the shipping costs that our supplier has also charged us. Costs can then be charged on the payment page when you pick up an order. These costs are then mentioned at the pick-up locations.
Be aware! The pick-up locations are somewhat limited in opening hours. These are business locations that have normal office hours and some locations are closed on Friday afternoons at 4:00 PM. Keep this in mind if you choose to pick up. Picking up at GlasBoertje is of course also possible, then we are more flexible regarding times. The opening times may differ around and during the holidays! The opening times are stated on the payment page, under the pick-up options.
When you choose the pick-up option, it goes without saying that the risk of breakage and/or damage is also transferred upon collection. When picking up your order, check carefully whether it is complete and undamaged before you take it with you.